I have taken myself out of this world. In the process, reducing my footprint in terms of space and accumulated stuff.
A good bit.
Now I am taking an even gooder bit out.
The more I simplify, the more I feel just how bizarre we have allowed this world to become.
When I look at:
- Public education failure
- Huge Global Industries and the Corporations that drive them, actually producing “products” for us to buy, that are detrimental to our physical, emotional, and spiritual health.
- Fossil Fuels
- Food, Drugs, and Agriculture
- Mainstream Media
- Criminal Justice and Mass Incarceration
- Financial and Insurance
- Internet Surveillance – Complete Surveillance – Total storage of everything
- The entire taking over of the United States Government by Global Bankers, and Giant Corporations – all those guys who were “too big to fail” back in 2008, are even bigger today. WTF!
From where I sit right now, that all looks like Bizarro World!
Everything that is yuge, must be replaced with organic local enterprise.
Take what is global and make it local!
Simplification is our ticket to transformation with ease, grace, and a whole lot of fun!